Fees for Wedding Ceremonies
Our Full Wedding Officiant Offering includes all of the following:
- Free initial consultation
- A first meeting to hear your vision for your wedding and share all the required elements
- Provision of ceremony choices
- Customization of ceremony elements
- Help with personal vows if desired
- Coordination with wedding planners, musicians, participating guests
- A rehearsal if required
- Ongoing support and consultation via text, email or phone
- Filing of your marriage license with the Office of the Registrar General
- All travel charges included within 50 km
Your ceremony or celebration is unique and so is our fee structure. During your initial free consultation I will listen to your vision and your service needs and then provide you with your personalized quote.
Special pricing is available for couples who prefer an informal, quick ceremony on a date that is a Monday thru Thursday.
We are happy to discuss financial options and payments with you to ensure you get the ceremony you want.
Payment: A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to reserve a date and time for your ceremony. Deposits may be paid by cash, cheque or Interac Email Money Transfer. The balance is due a week prior to the wedding date.